RMAupdates is a custom built website solely to help existing and potential trade clients manage their Laptops’, in for repair, with us efficiently, and on a streamline basis.
- Fast Track RMA Booking – No Need to call us, you can check the status of any laptop from any where at any time.
- Real Time RMA Updates – Every stage of the repair is recorded and notified to you.
- Real Time Status Change Email Notices – Direct to your nominated Email Address.
- Detailed Record of work carried out.
- In RMA Message Board – You can send and recieve replies in each RMA, which are permanently saved with date/time stamp.
- Printable copies of finalised RMA Report Sheet.
This website will allow you to give your customers updates when ever they ask you, without telling them you need to call them back!!.
To book in a repair, please register as a new customer and fill out required spec of laptop RMA details, print form and attach it to your laptop and send it to our address.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BOOK IN YOUR RMA AND CALL 0208 427 6809, IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO ARRANGE COLLECTION.
Simply log on to www.RMAupdates.com and book your repair and call us on 0208 427 6809 to arrange a collection or just send it to us. Once you’ve done that you’ll receive real time updates on your repair status on your registered email address from received in queue to fixed and ready for dispatch.
Here’s what you need to know.
If you require a shipping box these carry an additional charge.
Laptop and Apple Macbook Pro boxes = £20
iMac boxes = £30
If you don’t have the original box for your iMac, we strongly recommend you order a box from us. These boxes are custom made for the iMac and have foam inserts to keep it in place during shipping, if the items are not packed properly or insufficient packaging Aci nor the courier company will be liable for any damages during transit.
Optional shipping insurance is available (and advisable!)
Please Note: If you do NOT requested for additional insurance, you will only be covered on our stadard courier insurance which is up to £100.00 of damages or losses
*In case of uninsured loss or damage while shipping your item, Allied Computers International liability will be limited to £100.